Tuesday, September 29, 2009

White Star ch.9

Sam was over by the lifeboats and lady Cabot was yelling and all the other people were trying to get her to sit down so the lifeboat does not tip. Then someone came and said they would act like Sam was their son, but Sam ran away as fast as he could to get to Star. Sam got to Star and put the leash on Star then ran back to the lifeboats to get on, but he heard someone talking that no dogs allowed on the lifeboat. Star pulled Sam across the floor. Star jumped in the water with Sam holding on as tight as he can. Star started to swim. Sam heard someone yelling at them from a lifeboat. Star swam to the lifeboat and they where trying to get Sam in the lifeboat, but Sam would not let go of the leash. Sam said he will not go with out Star because Star saved his life.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect post! Not only do you write well, I can tell that you're actually following the story! I take it that you're enjoying it. I told my doggies last night that I wouldn't get off the Titanic without them and I meant it. I love my dogs!

    ReplyDelete